As your business grows, it becomes increasingly more difficult to provide one on one attention to each customer or reach out to potential customers consistently.
With email automation, called an autoresponder, you can easily send personalized, timely, relevant emails to people on your lists with a push of a button.
So from the get go, invest in an autoresponder. There are many available with great track records and customer service. Find one that is simple to use and at a low yearly cost. Here are a few to take a look at:
Their tutorials will walk you through the set up. Create a list of current customers, one for potential customers and any other list category that will serve you in your business. Start adding names and email addresses to each one of these lists.
All those business cards you have collected over time, have precious contact information on them and those names should be added to one of your lists.
Every time you meet someone new online or off, ask if you can add them to your email list and get their info.
As you get more proficient, you can add an email opt in form to your blog and Facebook Business Page.
Then start developing a relationship with the people on your lists. This is where the fortune is!! Remember the 80/20 rule. 80% of your emails should be of pure value or interests with no sales agenda. 20% of your emails can be promotions to your products and services offers.
I have created a guide for you (opt-in upper right hand corner of this blog), that details the 5 different kind of letters you can write to build a relationship with the people on your list and another 5 letters on writing promotional offers. You will never run out of what to say in your emails. So have fun!!
Here’s some interesting stats on Email Marketing that I have collected over the past 2 years. Email Marketing through email automation just keeps getting better and better.
- The best times to email prospects are 8am and 3pm. [Source: GetResponse]
- Personalized email messages improve click-through rates by an average of 14% and conversions by 10%. – Aberdeen
- 33% of email recipients open emails based on subject line alone. [Source: Convince and Convert]
- Subject lines with more than 3 words experience a drop in open rate by over 60%. [Source: ContactMonkey]
- Email is nearly 40 times better than Facebook and Twitter at acquiring customers. [Source: McKinsey & Company]
- You have just 3-4 seconds to grab your readers’ attention and interest them enough to open and read your email. [Source: Litmus]
- Emails with social sharing buttons increase click through rates by 158%. [Source: Nonprofit Hub]
- The two biggest factors influencing open rates are the organization the email is from (64%) and the subject line (47%). [Source: Chadwick Martin Bailey]
- Marketers have noted a 760% increase in revenue from segmented campaigns. [Source: Campaign Monitor]
- 4.24% of visitors from email marketing buy something as compared to 2.49% of visitors from search engines and 0.59% from social media. [Monetate]
P.S. You’re invited to join us every Wednesday night for Live Mastermind Training from top industry experts in Home Based Business industry. Space is limited. Secure Your Seat. CLICK HERE NOW
If you gained value from this post “Email Automation – The Fortune is in Your List” retweet and share !!